The Match-Em Up was unsuccessful so I thought I would try something easier.
Is this a Seinfeld quote or excerpt from my sis's diary (circa 1996, she was a 4th grader or 5th grader)?
1. Those hip musicians and their complicated shoes.
2. Some lady told us our car was overheating at the parking lot at eastland. me and v-shu got bushwacked trying to find mom. we didnt even get any clothes. Im still steamed.
3. I said "I love you" once. To a dog. He rolled over and licked himself.
4. My boyfriend said I got gonorrhea from riding a tractor with my bathing suit on.
5. A song me and Robin wrote: "Hi my name is Suzy Sue. Do you wear size 8 in shoe?"
6. I though C.J. and I were on the Midnight train to Splitsville. But ALL ABOARD! We're back together.
7. Every time i I think you are the shallowest man I know, you somehow drain a little bit more from the pool.
8. Sometimes I hate my life. No one's got the hots for me.
9. Mom wrote a note saying if we got our chores done we could go to JCPENNEY! Is that cool or what?
10. I am a Coquettish Habidasher.
11. I'm still afraid of the elevator.
12. They don't have a decent piece of fruit at the supermarket. The apples are mealy, the oranges are dry... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!
13. Did you know that the original title for War and Peace was War, What Is It Good For?
14. Happy Thanksgiving! I got to pick out some really cool napkins!
15. Someone told me Zack liked Connie so I kicked her. (she didn't know it was on purpose.)
16. The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.
17. I went to City Center with Mom, Dad, Vanessa, Grandma Jean. you know, the wild bunch.
18. well. here it is. Revco is closing down. lets all wish for the best.
19. I saw someone on the street eating M&M's with a spoon.
answers posted monday.